As with any medical / aesthetic treatment or skin product, results vary from person to person depending on lifestyle and on how each individual body responds to treatment, so specific results cannot be guaranteed. Our treatments are 99.6% safe (with minor, temporary irritation occurring in the other 0.4% of treatments), but we cannot guarantee 100% safety. The information presented on this website is based on our interpretation of peer-reviewed research and/or our extensive 17-year experience and study in our field of specialisation, but it cannot be guaranteed 100% accurate or impartial. No information, treatments or products on this website aims to treat any medical condition or to provide/replace medical advice. Always consult your doctor.