cellulite removal & skin tightening
~ The definitive guide ~
60+ hot tips for smooth and toned legs this summer!
Welcome to the ultimate how-to guide for firmer, smoother, slimmer, hotter legs, brought to you by the leg experts, LipoTherapeia. This guide took several months to compile and is the outcome of 18 years of research and hands-on experience with thousands of women.
Honest and straight to the point, without trite advice about "dry brushing", old clichés about "drinking loads of water" or vapid talk about "cellulite is just fat", that you find all over the internet. Just fact-based, tried and tested, actionable information.
Jump to one of the four groups of topics by clicking on the pink headings below
or simply scroll down to read everything!
- Lose the sugar
- Interval training
- Vegetable and berry juicing
- Cocoa, protein and turmeric shake
- Whole body vibration (power plate)
- Cellulite creams with multiple natural actives
- Fish oil, seaweed and green tea
- Deep tissue radiofrequency treatment
- Contrast showers
- Intensive cellulite massage
- Smoking and cellulite
- Inactivity, cellulite and loose skin
- Exercise, cellulite and skin firmness
- Estrogen, the contraceptive pill and cellulite
- Alcohol, cortisol and cellulite
- Binge eating/drinking and cellulite
- Hydrogenated / fried fats and oils and cellulite
- Still and sparkling water and cellulite
- Cellulite treatments whilst you lose weight
- Black rice: the ultimate carb food
- Decaf coffee, tea, green tea, green coffee and cocoa for cellulite
- Vegetables, salads, seaweed, herbs and spices: the ultimate anti-cellulite nutrition
- Ground coffee scrubs
- Dry brushing
- "Caffeine causes cellulite"
- Cellulite exercises
- "Cellulite is just fat"
- Liposuction removes cellulite
- "Cellulite is fascia"
- "Cellulite is just 'septa' arranged perpendicularly in women and diagonally in men"
- "Love your fat and cellulite"
- Cellulite surgery
- "Cellulite is genetic"
- "All you need is diet and exercise"
- "Cellulite is just toxins and water retention, so all you need is lymphatic massage"
- Deep tissue massage for cellulite?
- "Melting that fat away" to "break down" cellulite
- Compression stockings and slimming leggings
- Good fats and cellulite
- Men don't get cellulite
- Honey is a superfood, right? So it must be good for cellulite"
- More embarrassingly ridiculous cellulite myths, which thankfully nobody believes any more
- Resveratrol and pterostilbene in berry fruits
- Carotenoids in tomatoes and watermelons
- EPA & DHA omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish
- Rutin, hesperidin, quercetin and ascorbic acid in citrus fruits
- Cocoa flavanols
- Chlorogenic acid in coffee
- Centella asiatica / gotu kola
- EGCG in green tea
- Curcumin in turmeric
- Escin and esculin in horse chestnut
- Whey/vegan protein
- Chia/flax seeds
- Sulforaphane in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables
- Hyaluronic acid
© 2017-2018 Georgios Tzenichristos & LipoTherapeia Ltd