Just type your keywords, anything relating to cellulite, and get access to all our cellulite "superpage" articles
Efficacy As with any medical / aesthetic treatment or skin product, results vary from person to person depending on lifestyle, genetics, state of health (how each individual body responds to treatment), so specific results cannot be guaranteed.
BTW, there is NO cellulite removal or long-term skin tightening/anti-ageing with one, two or even three sessions and there is neither 100% nor permanent cellulite removal/skin tightening/anti-ageing, with ANY technique, including ours, so we never make such misleading claims.
Safety Our treatments are 99.6% safe (with minor, temporary irritation occurring in the other 0.4% of treatments). However, as with any medical / aesthetic treatment or skin product, sensitivity vary from person to person and from time to time even on the same person, depending on lifestyle, genetics and state of health (how each individual body responds to treatment), so we cannot guarantee 100% safety.
Accuracy The information presented on this website is based on our interpretation of peer-reviewed research and/or our extensive 19-year experience and study in our field of specialisation, but it cannot be guaranteed 100% accurate or impartial.
Non-medical No information, treatments or products on this website aims to treat any medical condition or to provide/replace medical advice. Always consult your doctor.