Meso-CRF® skin tightening & cellulite treatments for Office workers
LipoTherapeia | London
Computer / office work causes skin looseness, water retention and cellulite
For the majority of office workers, work today is almost totally sedentary, most of the time involving just finger movement on the computer. At the same time there are lots of opportunities for the consumption of calorific snacks, with the abundance of vending machines in offices typically dispensing crisps, fizzy drinks and chocolate bars.
- Lack of movement has a direct effect on skin tightness, as it deprives the body of much needed mechanical stimulation (the main stimulus of collagen production)
- Consumption of sugar-rich food, such as chocolate, crisps, croissants and fizzy drinks feeds and stimulates the brain throughout the day, helping you complete your tasks on the computer, but it also leads to fat accumulation.
- When fat accumulates on a part of the body, collagen near the fat cells is broken down to make way for the expansion of fat cells, and this can only lead to more "flabbiness".
- Sitting down all day is proven to inhibit circulation and lymphatic drainage, especially on the legs, with the end result being water retention and low grade inflammation.
- Sugar and fat are also responsible for low grade inflammation, which leads to water retention, creating a vicious cycle. Sugar in particular also causes glycation of collagen, the most important protein of the skin, aging and deteriorating
- Drinks after work entertaining clients or with colleagues add to the calorie load of the day and undermine the detoxification function of the liver
Cellulite is defined as Oedematous Fibrosclerotic Panniculitis. This basically means inflammation of the superficial fat tissue associated with water retention and sclerosis (degeneration) of the connective tissue. So it is evident that the sum of the consequences of computer-based work on the thighs and buttocks fits the exactly the description of cellulite. Today we spend more and more time on Skype, Facebook, Twitter and other social media instead of meeting people in person, which again means one thing: we sit on our bum too much and this leads to skin looseness, fat accumulation, puffiness and cellulite. It is very simple: unless you do something about it, working for 8, 10 or 12 hours in an office in front of a computer will lead to cellulite, excessive local fat deposits and skin laxity sooner or later.
Using nature and technology to fight body shape distortion caused by computer / office work
Technology may cause cellulite and body shape distortion, but it can can also be used to reduce cellulite. Our Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ technology simultaneously combines Deep Tissue Radiofrequency™ and Electro-Mesotherapy, for maximum results:
- Deep Tissue Radiofrequency™ is an ideal technology for this purpose, as it stimulates fat release and fat cell apoptosis (early fat cell death), results in impressive circulation improvement in the cellulite tissue and stimulates collagen production, collagen cell proliferation & collagen contraction (thereby reduce skin laxity)
- Our Celluence® Electro-Mesotherapy provides the skin with natural lipolytic (fat releasing), skin firming, circulation-boosting, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-glycation agents, i.e. it fights all aspects of cellulite. We exclusively use multiple high purity natural active ingredients in high concentrations for our Celluence® Electro-Mesotherapy treatment, including (among others), caffeine, butcher's broom extract, pine bark extract, green tea extract (EGCG) and resveratrol and among others.
- A good anti-cellulite cream, rich in the ingredients mentioned above can help keep your skin firm, maintain a good level of circulation and keep fat accumulation at bay. The Celluence® cellulite creams contain all 40x natural active ingredients listed above and in high concentration for maximum results.
At LipoTherapeia, we only specialise in radiofrequency and electro-mesotherapy and we only practise cellulite reduction and skin tightening for the face & body. We provide 1000 such treatments per year (6000 Meso-CRF® treatments provided so far), so you are guaranteed to receive expert consultation and treatment.
Our technique, developed over 6 years and based on our deep understanding of radiofrequency Physics, is the most advanced available today and very specific to deep collagen tightening and cellulite fat reduction (action on the dermis and subdermis). This is in contrast to the majority of RF treatments that work on the epidermis and have no effect on deep skin tightening and cellulite.
The same knowledge ensures that Meso-CRF® is pain-free, non-invasive and requires zero downtime, in contrast to most other radiofrequency treatments.
The cellulite and skin tightening experts
Of course Meso-CRF® is not a miracle treatment, but if you suffer from cellulite, saggy skin and stretch marks due to sedentary occupation (o of any other reason), then Meso-CRF® is arguably the safest and most advanced non surgical anti-cellulite / skin tightening treatment available, provided by a real cellulite expert with 16 years' experience (please note that, as with any treatment or body product, results vary from person to person).
Meso-CRF® treatments once a week (for the worst cases) or once a month (for most office workers) can help keep cellulite at bay and maintain body firmness, especially if combined with daily application of the Celluence® anti-cellulite creams, healthy nutrition and regular exercise.
Barring quitting your job and becoming an exercise/diet freak, this protocol is the best thing to keep your body young, smooth, slim and firm, while working hard and maintaining a home!
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Areas treated: thighs, hips, bottom, stomach, upper arms, décolletage / breast
- Number of sessions recommended: 6-12x weekly / fortnightly sessions, depending on severity, combined with the use of the Celluence® creams twice a day
- Maintenance treatments: once a month or a course of 3x/6x sessions once a year to prevent cellulite, depending on you lifestyle
- Typical price: £160/session
- Call us on 0207 118 2014: free expert advice, no obligation
Office work / inactivity| Research papers & articles