As with any medical / aesthetic treatment or skin product, results vary from person to person depending on lifestyle, genetics, state of health (how each individual body responds to treatment), so specific results cannot be guaranteed.
BTW, there is NO cellulite removal or long-term skin tightening/anti-ageing with one, two or even three sessions and there is neither 100% nor permanent cellulite removal/skin tightening/anti-ageing, with ANY technique, including ours, so we never make such misleading claims.
Our treatments are 99.6% safe (with minor, temporary irritation occurring in the other 0.4% of treatments). However, as with any medical / aesthetic treatment or skin product, sensitivity vary from person to person and from time to time even on the same person, depending on lifestyle, genetics and state of health (how each individual body responds to treatment), so we cannot guarantee 100% safety.
The information presented on this website is based on our interpretation of peer-reviewed research and/or our extensive 18-year experience and study in our field of specialisation, but it cannot be guaranteed 100% accurate or impartial.
No information, treatments or products on this website aims to treat any medical condition or to provide/replace medical advice. Always consult your doctor.
All text and before & after pictures: © 2000-2018, LipoTherapeia Ltd. All rights reserved. Meso-CRF®, LipoTherapeia® and Celluence® are registered trademarks in the UK & EU and belong to LipoTherapeia Ltd.
All rights to the usage of those trademarks and copyrights are strictly reserved and are only allowed with prior written approval.