More than 90% of women are eventually affected by cellulite. Among the hundreds of treatments in existence Radiofrequency, Cavitation and Electro-Mesotherapy are recognised as one of the most effective anti-cellulite technologies. Now the London-based LipoTherapeia aesthetic practice is introducing Meso-CRF, a simultaneous combination of Ultrasound Cavitation, Radiofrequency and Needle-Free Mesotherapy for maximum results in the minimum of time.
London, UK | 6th February 2012
LipoTherapeia the only aesthetic practice in London solely dedicated to fat/cellulite reduction and skin firming, now offers Meso-CRF, the simultaneous combination of three of the most effective anti-cellulite technologies available today: radiofrequency, cavitation and electro-mesotherapy. A course of 12x Meso-CRF procedures is equivalent to 36x stand-alone virtual mesotherapy, cavitation, and radiofrequency treatments, providing London women with maximum results at minimum cost.
Cellulite affects more than 80% of women after the age of 40, sometimes appearing as early as the teenage years. Cellulite, the end result of today’s artificial lifestyle, is a combination of excessive fat accumulation within the skin structure, connective tissue deformity and laxity, water retention and skin looseness.
Among the hundreds of cellulite treatments in existence, it is widely acknowledged by the experts that monopolar radiofrequency, cavitation and electro-mesotherapy are three of the most effective technologies available today. Until recently those three technologies were only available separately, meaning that women who would like to combine the three most effective anti-cellulite treatments would have to undergo separate procedures, at a higher cost and taking up more time.
Now, for the first time, a London clinic offers Meso-CRF, a treatment that simultaneously combines all three technologies at the same time. LipoTherapeia, an aesthetic practice based in South Kensington, London, is solely dedicated to cellulite/localised fat removal and skin firming. Meso-CRF procedures comprise high-power monopolar radiofrequency, high-power cavitation and needle-free mesotherapy, all at the same time (the term “high power” is used to differentiate Meso-CRF’s offering from that of the many low-power - and consequently ineffective - treatments offered in London, especially those advertised on coupon websites).
In addition to the synergistic results that occur when three therapies are simultaneously applied on the cellulite-affected areas, clients also save time and money by receiving three treatments in one.
- Radiofrequency and ultrasound cavitation are well known for their apoptotic/lipolytic effects on adipocytes (fat breakdown and fat release, in layman’s terms).
- Radiofrequency is also well known for it’s stimulatory effects on fibroblasts (more collagen/elastin production by the collagen cells), for it’s collagen contractive properties (existing collagen fibres contract which tightens the skin) and for it’s circulation-enhancing effects (RF-induced heat increases circulation in a focused manner exactly where it counts: on the cellulite tissues)
- Virtual mesotherapy, according to the active ingredients utilised, can also aid in this process. It is now well known that caffeine, retinol, pentapeptide and other peptides, actively help reduce cellulite, tighten the skin and boost circulation.
- The mesotherapy cream/gel used for Meso-CRF comprises more than 15 active ingredients, including five different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid, two types of vitamin C, Retinol (Vitamin A), three peptides, caffeine, L-Carnitine, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Red Vine Leaf Extract and Horse Chestnut Extract, among other natural active ingredients, on a luxurious base of shea butter, jojoba and coconut butter.
- It is apparent that the constituent parts of Meso-CRF work on all aspects of cellulite, as mentioned above: fat, connective tissue looseness and deformity, skin laxity and circulation.
As with all anti-cellulite treatments, a healthy diet and exercise regime is recommended for maximum results. In line with all aesthetic and medical treatments, results vary from person to person, according to genetics and lifestyle and it is refreshing to see that at LipoTherapeia they actively steer clear of the cynical and misleading “lunchtime miracle procedure” claims found on most articles in the press and on the internet.
“We do not claim that we produce miracles but what we can promise is that we utilise the most comprehensive and powerful technology currently available in London. We have literally spent months researching and studying the application of radiofrequency, cavitation and mesotherapy for aesthetic use. As a result we now provide more than 120 quality procedures every month, offering our clients the best knowledge, experience and expertise - and the results speak for themselves!”, Georgios Tzenichristos, cellulite expert and owner of LipoTherapeia, passionately asserts.
A brief look at LipoTherapeia’s comprehensive “before and after” photo database, comprising more then 40 “before and after” photos, can definitely attest to that statement (www.lipotherapeia.com/photos).
Meso-CRF is exclusively available at LipoTherapeia, 202 Walton Street, Knightsbridge/South Kensington, London SW3 2JL. Tel: 0844 561 0717. Web: www.lipotherapeia.com. To email LipoTherapeia please fill the form at lipotherapeia.com/talk-to-the-expert.
Meso-CRF can be used on the whole body for skin firming, cellulite removal and localised fat reduction: calves, knees, inner thighs, outer thighs, buttocks, waist, stomach, upper arms, décolleté, neck, under chin, jowl, cheeks, under eye bags, crow’s feet, forehead.
Most women experience the first long-term results with Meso-CRF in 3-4 sessions, with the best results achieved in 6-12 sessions, according to each individual’s needs.
LipoTherapeia never makes specific guarantees about specific results after specific number of sessions, as those not only depend on the effectiveness of the technology used but also on factors beyond our control, such as the client’s diet, exercise and drinking habits, her genetics, her overall health, the severity of her cellulite/skin looseness/fat accumulation and her expectations. We do offer, however, the most comprehensive and powerful anti-cellulite technology available in London, offering you the best chance of reducing cellulite, loose skin and localised fat deposits with a non-intrusive method.