"How many? How long? How often? Is it painful? is it safe?"
- All our treatments are non-surgical, non-intrusive, pain-free, bruise-free, swelling-free, redness-free, downtime-free and side effect-free.
- Treatments are generally pleasant and relaxing, last 45’
- Treatments once or twice a week are recommended (although you may receive as many as three sessions per week and as few as one session every two weeks).
- Most women need 6-12 sessions for best results. Of course, results vary from person to person and more than 10 sessions are needed for the more severe cases.
- The first long-term results usually start appearing in 3-4 sessions.
- After you finish your course of treatments, results are maintained for up to 2 years - if you follow an optimal, healthy, active lifestyle. With a less healthy lifestyle maintenance treatments once a month are typically recommended to maintain the results of the treatment indefinitely.
- The majority of our clients are satisfied with about 12 sessions, with the few exceptions being clients who continue eating and drinking too much despite signing up for an anti-cellulite treatment, or clients whose bodies do not respond to the treatment fast enough, thereby necessitating more than 10 treatments for satisfactory results.
- Our treatments are extremely safe. After 2,000 sessions the last two years we only had eight cases of very mild swelling/sensitivity that resolved in a week, i.e. we only had irritation in 0.4% of all cases. We currently provide about ~100 procedures every month and our clients receive the most effective and safe treatment possible.
"How does treatment feel?"
- The treatment is a very simple and pleasant experience. Your introductory treatment will be provided by cellulite and skin firming specialist and radiofrequency/cavitation expert, Georgios Tzenichristos. Georgios has researched - and practically applied treatments for - cellulite, fat accumulation and skin looseness for the last 12 years.
- After your expert assessment and consultation, all you have to do is lie down on the treatment table. Georgios will then set your custom made treatment parameters on the machine, will apply a special gel or cream on the required areas and will start gliding the equipment handpiece on the areas to be treated. In a few seconds you will feel a pleasant, deep heat sensation (due to the radiofrequency) and you will hear a high pitch sound (due to the ultrasound cavitation).
- After 40’ the treatment will be complete and you will leave the salon relaxed and with nothing visible to betray that you have just received a fat loss/skin firming treatment (no extreme redness, bruises, swelling, any other side-effect or any downtime of any kind). Both before and after the treatment you can go on about your usual daily routine, as normal.
Here is a list of more detailed answers to your Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why "Advanced Protocol"?
- Not all radiofrequency treatments are the same...
- 6x Meso-CRF treatments are equivalent to 18x...
- Non-intrusive, pain-free, downtime-free treatment
- What does Meso-CRF treatment entail / feel like?
- Who provides the treatment?
- How many treatments do I need?
- How much weight can I lose?
- What happens to the fat released by the treatment?
- But elsewhere I was promised instant results...
- How does Meso-CRF work?
- Does Meso-CRF replace liposuction or mini-lipo?
- Why not have liposuction instead of Meso-CRF?
- How often should I receive treatment?
- How long do results last? How about maintenance?
- Is it really effective? What is your success rate?
- What is so different about Meso-CRF?
- When will I see results?
- Do I need to do anything to prepare for treatment?
- But elsewhere I was promised permanent results...
- I have tried RF before but it did not work...
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you do any "daily deals" / "coupon" offers?
- Can fat released by cavitation harm my kidneys?
- Can the released fat block my arteries and liver?