Meso-CRF Post-Lipo: Post-liposuction skin tightening, residual fat removal and cellulite reduction with three advanced technologies
Liposuction typically leaves you with saggier skin, residual fat lumps and more evident cellulite
Liposuction is sometimes the only method to remove large amounts of stubborn fat, but it can also leave behind saggy skin and fat lumps and makes cellulite more evident.
- Liposuction typically leaves the skin loose and saggy, because it removes excess fat that previously used to occupy a certain amount of volume underneath the skin which used to keep the skin taut. Skin contracts very slowly on it's own and in most cases it never regains it's pre-overweight shape and tone after the removal of fat.
- For the exact same reason (loose, saggy skin), cellulite is more evident after liposuction. Liposuction does not make cellulite worse, but it makes it look worse.
- At this point I would like to clarify that, contrary to popular belief, liposuction (as well as mini-liposuction procedures such as "smart lipo", "body tite" and "vaser") cannot remove cellulite. This is because cellulite is fat inside the skin, while liposuction removes fat under the skin. Because cellulite is an inherent part of the skin structure it can not be surgically removed without removing the skin itself, so all cellulite treatments are by definition non-surgical.
- Furthermore, quite often small pockets of fat remain unremoved by the surgeon. In most cases the surgeon agrees to do a "touch up" and remove those fat pockets, but this is not always possible, especially if you had your liposuction procedure abroad or if you are very sensitive after surgery. Moreover, residual fat removal touch-ups are not always successful.
Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ Post-Lipo treatment tightens up loose skin, breaks down unremoved fat lumps and removes cellulite
Fortunately, there exist non-surgical technologies today that can help remove residual fat, tighten up saggy skin and reduce cellulite, thereby helping you polish your look after surgery and correct some of the side effects of surgery.
- High-power monopolar radiofrequency treatment does contract existing collagen fibres and also stimulates the secretion of new elastin and collagen from the fibroblasts (collagen cell), gradually firming up and lifting the excess skin and "taking up the slack". The same treatment also stimulates the release of fat from the fat cells located in the cellulite tissues as well as in the unremoved fat lumps, and breaks down a number of them. This process is called thermolipolysis.
- High-power, low-frequency ultrasound cavitation is also routinely prescribed by plastic surgeons as a method of eliminating residual fat and scar tissue after liposuction. Ultrasound cavitation treatments also stimulate the release of fat from fat cells and breaks down fat cells, via a different mechanism (sonolipolysis) to that of radiofrequency treatments.
- Virtual mesotherapy (also known as needle-free mesotherapy) can also assist in the removal of fat and skin tightening by stimulating the uptake of anti-cellulite, fat releasing and skin firming active ingredients by the fat cells and collagen cells, respectively. Needle-free mesotherapy is more effective if a high concentration of several active ingredients is used for the treatment.
At LipoTherapeia, we specialise exclusively in skin firming/lifting, localised fat removal and cellulite reduction with electro-mesotherapy, monopolar radiofrequency and ultrasound cavitation, i.e. the three most effective post-liposuction treatments available today.
Specifically, we provide Meso-CRF Post-Lipo, i.e. the simultaneous combination of these three techniques specifically adapted to the needs of post-liposuction patients.
Our Meso-CRF Post-Lipo treatments are safe and effective starting from the sixth week after surgery, and 6x to 12x sessions are recommended for maximum results.
The radiofrequency, electro-mesotherapy and cavitation experts
At LipoTherapeia we have developed exclusive advanced treatment protocols based on the knowledge we have accumulated over several years of research and practical application of these technologies. This means that we can offer our clients probably the most advanced non-intrusive fat reduction/skin toning post-liposuction treatments available today.
Each year we provide 1200+ treatments, and our extensive experience in these procedures ensures that you receive expert assessment, consultation and treatment.
Our exclusive virtual mesotherapy cream/gels (comprising 15 natural actives, including carnitine, caffeine, vitamins A, C, B5 & E, horse chestnut extract, gotu kola extract and raspberry ketone, among others) and our hi-spec equipment enables us to make the most of our knowledge, experience and skills and offer you an advanced non-intrusive cellulite/fat reduction and skin tightening treatment after surgery.
Gradual, natural results with 6-12 safe, natural, pleasant procedures
As we mentioned above, with Meso-CRF Post-Lipo you receive the strongest possible post-liposuction treatment, however results also depend a lot on:
- How saggy the skin is after lipo. Lighter cases may need only 6 sessions, otherwise 12 are suggested
- How sensitive the skin is after lipo. More sensitive skin means that we have to reply more on cavitation and electro-mesotherapy and less on radiofrequency. Less sensitivity means we can use the full power of our equipment. Again, 6 sessions may be needed for less sensitised skin, and 12 sessions for more sensitive skin, for satisfactory results.
- The severity of cellulite and fat lumps. Again, we recommend 6 sessions for limited residual fat and cellulite and 12 sessions for more pronounced "lumps and bumps".
- How quickly your skin reacts to the treatment. Generally speaking, younger skin responds faster to any treatment, including Meso-CRF. Older skin simply needs more sessions for the same results.
The good news is that Meso-CRF Post-Lipo is safe and pleasant and offers natural-looking results, gradually smoothening out the irregularities that may be left behind after classical liposuction (including laser-assisted lipo/smart-lipo, ultrasound-assisted lipo/vaser and radiofrequency-assisted lipo/body-tite).
You may be able to avoid liposuction
If your fat deposits are limited then you may be able to avoid liposuction by having a course of 12x Meso-CRF treatments, thereby avoiding the pain, swelling, scar tissue, incisions, skin looseness, worsened cellulite appearance and other complications of liposuction.
Fat reduction is natural and gradual with Meso-CRF and for best results we recommend 12 sessions in most cases, for satisfactory results. Six sessions will not suffice and larger fat deposits may take too many sessions, in which case we will honestly recommend you to have liposuction, smart lipo or vaser. Also, slow responding cases may require more than 12 sessions.
The good news is that together with fat reduction, you will automatically reduce your cellulite and tighten up your skin too, somethign that liposcution cannot offer.
With liposuction the final results take about 3 months to appear, as you have to wait for the swelling to subside and the body to recover, so results are not so immediate. With Meso-CRF results appear gradually and usually take about 3 months (course of 12 sessions, once a week), so there is not mcuh of a difference in this respect between surgery and natural treatment.
Introductory appointments for honest assessment, science-based consultation and advanced treatment
The best way to assess the effectiveness of Meso-CRF Post-Lipo is by having an introductory treatment, which you may follow up with a course of 6x sessions. After your initial course of 6x sessions, you can then decide if you are already satisfied with the results or if you wish to have another course of 3x or possibly 6x treatments, depending on your goals.