Our 100% genuine "before and after" cellulite photos
Real, honest, UNRETOUCHED, "before and after" photos of women treated at OUR clinic in 2011 and 2012, all taken with IDENTICAL lighting to offer accurate proof of treatment effectiveness
The sad truth is that the vast majority of "before & after" photos found on most websites and used by most salons and clinics are simply FAKE, aiming to take advantage of the public's ignorance.
Specifically, most so-called "before and after" pictures are either:
- Heavily retouched on Photoshop to remove the cellulite on the "after" photos. The use of retouching on celebrity photos may be unethical, but the use of retouched before and after photos by salons is actually a fraud. Don't be taken advantage of - if you see photos too good to be true on a website ask if they can confirm in writing that their photos are not retouched.
- Taken with harsh lighting "before" and flattering lighting "after". This is as misleading for the consumer as retouching. Again, do not be taken advantage of - if you see photos too good to be true on a website, ask if they can confirm in writing that their photos are taken with identical lighting before and after - or simply ask an experienced photographer to have a look at the photos - they can immediately tell the difference.
- Provided by the equipment manufacturer - they are not photos of clients treated at the clinic/salon in question. Treatment quality varies widely from clinic to clinic, even if the same equipment is used, so using manufacturer-provided photos means absolutely nothing about the expertise and results offered by a specific clinic.
You can rest assured that we do not follow such misleading practices. All our photos:
- Are of clients that WE have treated, at our OWN practice with our OWN EXCLUSIVE treatment protocols
- Are completely unretouched
- Are taken with exactly the same lighting "before" and "after"
© LipoTherapeia Ltd 2011, 2012 & 2013. All rights reserved. No photos can be reproduced without written permission.